Wholly lights is right! You know when you went all out with Christmas Lights when each neighbor walks by either shielding their eyes or referencing to Steve…setting the bar high, eh! LOL. So, as I have mentioned and I will say it again…I absolutely love this time of year. I love decorating for Christmas and am always so sad when we have to take it all down. Our house looks like a Christmas Wonderland…just minus the snow. J
This weekend we finished up the lights outside and also finally had time to decorate our Christmas Tree. We got our Christmas Stockings last Wednesday and they came super fast…way to go Pottery Barn! The boys really enjoyed spending time looking at the ornaments on the Christmas Tree. They would gently touch the ornaments but did so well when I told them they could only use their eyes; they would look at me and quickly pull their hands away. I was nervous how they would act with the tree but they of course surprised me yet again! J I snapped a couple of photos of some ornaments that have a special meaning, which tends to be the theme of “ornament giving”!
Enjoy our Christmas Wonderland!
 |
| Thanks PB |
 |
| our new lighted garland and stockings |
 |
| The boys enjoying the tree |
 |
| using eyes...:) |
 |
| So excited.... |
 |
| HA, Jack kissing Scooby Doo |
 |
| The boys' first Christmas ornament |
 |
| An airplane to remember their first airplane trip in July 2010 |
 |
| And I had to snap Santa in his truck because the boys kept saying fire. They must associate red trucks with firetrucks...:) |
 |
| Zach enjoying his time |
Love,
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment