Easter Sunday
We had a lovely Easter Sunday. Steve and I started our Easter Sunday spending some quality time with the boys. We got the house ready the night before so when the boys woke up we could begin our day. We typically have plans in the afternoon and decided to have an early morning egg hunt. It took them time to notice the eggs around the house. Eventually it led to more excitement as they started to spot more eggs. We hinted the Easter Bunny might have left a special gift for them but they would have to search for it. They both found their basket, emptied it out, looked at their presents, and started searching around for more eggs. Jack is very competitive and so clearly he cleaned house. Don't worry...Zach got a head start at Nana's. After our first egg hunt we played for a little in their room and got ready for the day. Since we were not able to dye eggs last weekend we decided to do it the morning of Easter, and the boys had a lot of fun.
After the boys played outside for a little, Steve and I then packed up and headed over to his parents for egg hunt #2, lunch, and dinner. They surely had a wonderful time, as we did.
The boys eventually took a nap at Nana and Papa's and after they woke from their nap, we continued playing...boy oh boy. The boys wanted to go home for bath time, so it worked out for the best so that way we could unload the car and put things away. I always look forward to the holidays! Steve calls me a tourist because I take so many pictures. I have to laugh because it is true. I love to see our little men in action!
Love,
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment