Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome...

Greetings!

We are excited to share with you the latest current events taking place in our lives. Thus we have created this blog so that everyone can take part in our lives, together.

We arrived in California the last week in July. Hard to imagine that it has been almost a month. Steve started his new job on Aug 2nd and so far so good. I am home with the boys and that has been going well, for now. I have made some contacts with nearby recruiters to get my name and career aspirations visible to other HR folks. What is meant to be will be and have to take one day at a time. A lot of companies are hiring but at the end of the day it boils down to timing.

Our twin boys, Jack and Zach (14 months) are adjusting to their new location. I try to incorporate something they can look forward to so after breakfast, I get them cleaned up, and then we head out for a walk around the complex. We see the same people (well, it seems) and so we stop for brief chats. The boys get so excited as I head towards the water fountain by the leasing office...they love them. I am not sure what the fascination is with the fountains, but hey, to see their faces light up with excitement sure does bring a smile to my face. Not to mention, they love wagon rides. It is hilarious when we ask them, "who wants to go on a wagon ride?", and they both high tail it over to the baby gate. The same goes for baths...oh my! What a hoot they are; how they react to things that are in their minds, the greatest thing since slice bread! :)

Well, this is just the start of many updates! We hope you enjoy reading!!!

Live.Laugh.Love,

Julie, Steve, Zach, and Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment